cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not connect to jlink for stm32f407 discovery board in macbook pro m3

surya09
Associate

Hello,

I am facing an issue when I run code in stm32f407. I am using STMCubeIDE in Mcbook pro m3 chip. Furthermore, I tried with different USB-C to USB -A adapters.  I can see the stm32f407 mounted. But, Jlink could not be connected.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 8.10.35 PM.png

USB-C to USB-A Adapter from ISY:

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 8.18.31 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You are using stm32f407 discovery board having STLINK on it and you are trying to connect with JLINK? How?

Did you change the STLINK FW to support JLINK? or connected an external JLINK probe?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You are using stm32f407 discovery board having STLINK on it and you are trying to connect with JLINK? How?

Did you change the STLINK FW to support JLINK? or connected an external JLINK probe?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you so much for quick reply. I didn't realize that I am not using ST link. I changed it in the debugger.