cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect RLS MS05DM080A0000 with stm32H7

Aziz
Associate II

How can i connect rls sensor (x,y,z) with stm32h7 and display it on riverdi .What is the configuration on touchGFX.

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

MS05DM080A0000 from RLS is a magnetic scale, i.e. elastomer-bonded ferrites on a stainless steel carrier. In order to be able to evaluate its position information, you need an incremental magnetic encoder, e.g. the LM10, which you can also find at RLS and which have different output signals depending on the ordering option.

However, so that we don't get lost in the details, you should realise that your question is very general, covers an entire system and will therefore have little chance of a satisfactory answer. It is comparable to: ‘I have car tyres here and would like to connect them to the engine. What is the configuration of the gearbox?’

I recommend splitting your problem into individual problems, working on them yourself as far as possible and asking specific questions in separate threads.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.