cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are LQFP STM32H750, STM32H753 and STM32H755 pin compatible?

LMI2
Lead

Are all all H75* CPUs pin compatible. I would like to use LQFP STM32H750, but there is none stocked. Digikey has some H755 and H753 stocked. Can I use them, or what ever H75* CPUs Digikey happens to have when I'm ready.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @LMI2​ ,

STM32H750 and STM32H753 (LQFP packages) are pins compatible.

STM32H755 (LQFP) is not compatible with STM32H753 and STM32H750.

I advise you to have a look at the pins descriptions in the products Datasheets for more details.

You can use CubeMX to select the list of the MCUs which are compatible and compare the pins, through "List Pinout Compatible MCUs" feature.

0693W00000AO7UqQAL.pngPlease refer to the UM1718 in Tutorial 5 "Exporting current project configuration to a compatible MCU", for more details on how to use this feature.

In addition you can use the ST-MCU-FINDER tool (integrated also in STM32CubeMX) to compare the characteristics of two or more MCUs through the "Cross Selector" tab.

Hope my answer helped you! 😊

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @LMI2​ ,

STM32H750 and STM32H753 (LQFP packages) are pins compatible.

STM32H755 (LQFP) is not compatible with STM32H753 and STM32H750.

I advise you to have a look at the pins descriptions in the products Datasheets for more details.

You can use CubeMX to select the list of the MCUs which are compatible and compare the pins, through "List Pinout Compatible MCUs" feature.

0693W00000AO7UqQAL.pngPlease refer to the UM1718 in Tutorial 5 "Exporting current project configuration to a compatible MCU", for more details on how to use this feature.

In addition you can use the ST-MCU-FINDER tool (integrated also in STM32CubeMX) to compare the characteristics of two or more MCUs through the "Cross Selector" tab.

Hope my answer helped you! 😊

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
LMI2
Lead

Thank you. That was a good and full answer

That menu item "List pinout compatible MCUs" was in different place than I thought, but I found it anyway.