cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25R3920 demo board availability

bli.2
Associate

想买ST25R3920的demon�?�,官网上未找到相关信�?�,�?知�?�ST是�?�设计了有关ST25R3920的demon�?�?如果有烦请�??供购买链接

Translation:

want to buy the ST25R3920 demo board, but I can't find the relevant information on the official website. I wonder if ST has designed the ST25R3920 demo board? If you have trouble, please provide a link to purchase

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

you will find the description of the various ST25R3920 evaluation boards on page 21 of the ST25R3920_Product_presentation. Basically, you can use:

• ST25R3916-DISCO (Discovery kit for the ST25R3916) connected to a PC GUI to evaluate the various features of the NFC reader
  • X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 (ST25R3916 reader expansion board for STM32) to develop the embedded FW related to your NFC application. I would recommend to base you application development on the ST25 embedded NFC library (STSW-ST25R-LIB).

On the various product pages, a tab "Sample and Buy" provide purchasing information.

Rgds

BT

P.-S. note that this forum is an English language forum

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

you will find the description of the various ST25R3920 evaluation boards on page 21 of the ST25R3920_Product_presentation. Basically, you can use:

• ST25R3916-DISCO (Discovery kit for the ST25R3916) connected to a PC GUI to evaluate the various features of the NFC reader
  • X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 (ST25R3916 reader expansion board for STM32) to develop the embedded FW related to your NFC application. I would recommend to base you application development on the ST25 embedded NFC library (STSW-ST25R-LIB).

On the various product pages, a tab "Sample and Buy" provide purchasing information.

Rgds

BT

P.-S. note that this forum is an English language forum

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.