cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about ST25 NFC / RFID solutions for wireless Qi charging

Schuyler
Senior

I have learned that the energy of the EH pin of ST25 is too small to meet the needs of the project. Can I use Qi wireless energy collection to solve the problem of energy collection and realize the transmission of sensor signals to the reader without power?

2G8)WZYX0[TM{]F}0`8`)7N.png

This discussion has been locked for participation. If you have a question, please start a new topic in order to ask your question
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The STWBC2-HP is going to be placed as a wireless charging (STWBC). As you can see in the flyer screenshot you have downloaded.

Best regards.

II

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @Schuyler 

As mentioned in the screenshots, you can use the wireless charging Transmitter. And I suggest you to use this STWBC2-HP.

This component is QI compatible and can do the job.

Best regards.

II

Schuyler
Senior

Hi, @Issamos

The requirement of my project is to realize non-power acquisition of NFC, in which signal transmission is completed through NFC antenna, but the energy obtained is too small to wake up MCU, so how should I match STWBC2-HP? Can This component be used together with ST25dv? 

The STWBC2-HP is going to be placed as a wireless charging (STWBC). As you can see in the flyer screenshot you have downloaded.

Best regards.

II

Schuyler
Senior

Hi, @Issamos 

As far as I know, I know that ST25 uses NFC antenna to achieve wireless transmission, and the antenna frequency is 13.56MHz. But STWBC is wireless charging using Qi technology, so are there any relevant examples? Can this chip be used as an NFC power supply?