cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eagle CAD libraries for ST components

SERGIO-M
Associate

I'm looking for the Libraries of the following components: GB19NC60HD GKOQ6 V6 CHN 131; STTH 506B GE 231223; VIPER16L N05A240. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @SERGIO-M, to the community!

You can find all of these CAD libraries on the respective product website in the CAD Resources tab. Then select "Start your design with UltraLibrarian", select the desired model and finally select the Eagle6 Library format under Autodesk:

Hope that helps?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @SERGIO-M, to the community!

You can find all of these CAD libraries on the respective product website in the CAD Resources tab. Then select "Start your design with UltraLibrarian", select the desired model and finally select the Eagle6 Library format under Autodesk:

Hope that helps?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you Peter, I have found everything except the VIPER16L N05A240 wich I have sobstituted with a VIPER16LD (Farnell) which I have no idea if they are the same but the resemblance gives at least understanding of the building.
Have a Nice Day !

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The VIPER16L is available in two package variants, PDIP-7 and SO-16. The VIPER16LD is shown in your photo, so you have made the right choice.

The VIPER16HD would not be a direct 1:1 replacement because it operates at 115kHz instead of 60kHz and requires other passive components (e.g. transformer, capacitors).