cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need this IC datasheet

Digital_Brain
Associate

Hey, I'm looking for some help with this IC use case datasheet. I'm trying to understand how it works and what it does, but I can't find any clear explanations online. Do you know where I can find some good resources on this stuff? Or maybe you have some experience with this IC and can share some tips? I'm really interested in learning more about it, but I feel like I'm missing something. Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @Digital_Brain, to the community!

What makes you think that it is a device from STMicroelectronics?
However, I have tried to find out the 010S0 marking with the information sources available to me - nothing.

If the problem is solved, even if it is not to your satisfaction, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Accept as Solution, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @Digital_Brain, to the community!

What makes you think that it is a device from STMicroelectronics?
However, I have tried to find out the 010S0 marking with the information sources available to me - nothing.

If the problem is solved, even if it is not to your satisfaction, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Accept as Solution, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

could you please share the 010S0 details 

I had already mentioned that the device is not from ST and I also do not have any details about this device.

Regards
/Peter

Some actual context might be helpful. ie what type of equipment was this out of? Make / model?

What did this board section do?

Perhaps a Toshiba part from the markings, but not a lot to go on.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..