cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Есть ли возможность связаться с отделом разработки?

dom13
Associate

Непосредственный вопрос, как можно связаться с отделом, который занимается разработкой разного рода отладочных плат и демонстрационных образцов?

у меня есть предложение насчет стандартизации крепежных отверстий на этих продуктах, что позволит собирать несколько модулей в механически монолитное устройство, которое применить для разработки более сложных устройств с практическим  применением.

если в тексте не совсем понятно о чем идет речь, эта статья https://habr.com/ru/articles/808847/ поможет понять лучше.

как я понял. представители st здесь присутствуют, и возможно помогут выйти на диалог.

1 REPLY 1

"Is it possible to contact the development department? 

The immediate question is, how can I contact the department that is developing various types of debug boards and demo samples?

I have a proposal to standardize the mounting holes on these products, which will allow several modules to be assembled into a mechanically monolithic device, which can be used to develop more complex devices with practical applications.

if the text is not entirely clear what is being said, this article https://habr.com/ru/articles/808847/ will help you understand better.

as I understand. representatives of st are present here, and perhaps they will help to enter into a dialogue."

Well the support page has a number of contact points, and LinkedIn works quite well too. I wouldn't hold out much hope for getting any funding.

Not sure how much traction any of this is going to get. One can get PCB made cheaply these days via several quick-turn companies. Prototyping and debugging is a pretty niche space, and a lot of people have pretty strong ideas how they want to approach it.

I thought the LEGO idea probably more tractive across a lot of communities doing STEM promotion.

The Arduino form factors also have a lot of traction already which would be hard to derail.

I'm not a fan of Dupont Wire / Breadboard prototypes. I've found Wire-Wrap and Schmart Wires to be CEO proof, in that I can pass examples around a conference table, and expect them to still work when I get them back. ie they don't just fall apart.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..