cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I have troubles with the new version of SPC5Studio. I have made a bootloader with SPC5Studio V. 5.8.1 which is working fine but when I have remade it with the new SPC5Studio software it doesn't jump to application code.

FCola.1
Associate II

This is what happens:

The bootloader starts correctly when I send the id upgrade message from CAN. It saves correctly the application code in Flash memory. After that, I turn off the device and then ,after few seconds, I turn on it. After few checks it jumps to the application code but here is when I saw two different behaviours : bootloader's code with SPC5Studio version 5.8.1 can jump to application code, the one with SPC5Studio version 6.0.0 fails. They have the same source code, same memory map and the only few changes are that which are generated with "Generate SPC5 Application" button. Any suggests? Could I receive SPC5Studio v. 5.8.1 version in order to compare the auto-generated code? Thanks in advance.

P.S.

Micro is SPC582B60E1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello Filippo ,

Sorry for the late answer

There is no difference between SPC5Studio 5.8.1 (32 Bits) and SPC5Studio 6.0 (64 Bits) in term of Low Level drivers.

have you got the same version of low level drivers (RLA) ?

Best Regards

Erwan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello Filippo ,

Sorry for the late answer

There is no difference between SPC5Studio 5.8.1 (32 Bits) and SPC5Studio 6.0 (64 Bits) in term of Low Level drivers.

have you got the same version of low level drivers (RLA) ?

Best Regards

Erwan