cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TARIC code and EOL details required for ASM330LHHTR

Sa.11
Associate II

Hi,

We are using ASM330LHHTR in our design. Could you please share the TARIC code details for this particular component? Additionally, could you provide the information on the End-of-Life status of this part?

Regards,

Sowmiya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

As far as I know, you will receive the TARIC code from the responsible customs administration.

You can find the status of the ASM330LHHTR, which is the Tape&Reel option of the ASM330LHH, on the Product Longevity website, where January 2038 is currently indicated.

Does it answer your question?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

As far as I know, you will receive the TARIC code from the responsible customs administration.

You can find the status of the ASM330LHHTR, which is the Tape&Reel option of the ASM330LHH, on the Product Longevity website, where January 2038 is currently indicated.

Does it answer your question?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Roger SHIVELY
ST Employee

Hello @Sa.11,

There has been a case created to resolve this question and we will be reaching out to you directly.

Should anyone else have questions about export product classifications, longevity, life cycle / EOL, or product termination notices (PTNs), please submit your question directly to the online support team at https://my.st.com/ols .

Regards,
Roger