cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL MKI109V3 does not recognize other STEVAL adapters

AngeloB
Associate II

HI,

My MKI 109V3, even after firmware update, does not recognise adapters MKI197V1 or MKI212V1 (The WHO_AM_I register value does not match the device selected).

I tried on two different laptops with windows 10.

What am I doing wrong?

thank you in advance

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @AngeloB ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Can you share some screenshoots of your steps in Unico and photos of your setup?

Thanks,

Federica

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

Today I tried also with windows seven and related ST driver for com port, same error.

AngeloB
Associate II

Currently, using another board MKI109V3 found in the office (at least 2 years old and updated with the new fw), everything seems work fine. I don't know what to say, It seems a problem between board HW version and adapters 

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Ciao @AngeloB ,

This sounds strange. I tried both a MKI197V1 and a MKI212V1 and they work properly.

If you have a multimeter, can you check if you see 1.8V referred to GND on both VDD and VDDIO pins? you can use the VDD pin directly on the adapters.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.