cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PreLoaded firmware of BlueNRG-M2SP

path321
Associate II

Hello everyone,

I have in my possession a X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1, in order to get familiar with BlueNRG-M2SP. After using and tweaking STM32 samples, I can use the BlueNRG-M2SP (through the expansion board) effectively. However, I saw that you can download different firmware on the BlueNRG-M2SP module, depending on the desired use.

In case I order ,lets say 20 BlueNRG-M2SP modules, will they come preloaded with a specific firmware, or do I have to programm each one separately ? And if they do come preloaded, which firmware is the "default" one ?

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sebastien DENOUAL
ST Employee

Hi @path321​ ,

Let me confirm that BlueNRG-M2SP module are delivered "empty". There is no preflashed fw inside, so you have to flash needed fw.

Exception in on X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 where this module is available and preflashed with DTM image (network processor) .

Regards,

Sebastien

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sebastien DENOUAL
ST Employee

Hi @path321​ ,

Let me confirm that BlueNRG-M2SP module are delivered "empty". There is no preflashed fw inside, so you have to flash needed fw.

Exception in on X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 where this module is available and preflashed with DTM image (network processor) .

Regards,

Sebastien