waclawekjan_0-1687118748139.png

JW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Laurids_PETERSEN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @waclawek.jan and @ChipCurious,
I am happy to share an update with you regarding this matter. 

As of yesterday a migration of the images that were lost has been completed.
We will validate the results to verify full recovery, but the images in your example posts are visible now.

Best regards,
Laurids

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Legacy message: ‎2023-06-19 08:58 AM

Hello,

I moved this here from: Solved: Forum migration lost code formatting - STMicroelectronics Community for a better problem visibility as we want to avoid multiple topics in one thread.

Thanks for pointing this out. A small number of pictures got affected indeed but this will be restored with time. 

BR,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ChipCurious
Associate II

Thanks for the detailed list.  

I'm seeing in some posts where the author posted an image, usually a "Solution", but in my browser all I see is the following image (sun and landscape?).  How to view the image that the author actually posted?

ChipCurious_0-1699493502140.png

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @ChipCurious , 

Welcome to the ST Community! Could you please share some of the examples? If the posts are prior the June 15, 2023, then it is caused by the recent migration to the new platform this summer. A small number of pictures could not be migrated on the first go, but we will inject them shortly. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ChipCurious
Associate II

Here is an example post:

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-touch-gfx-and-gui/how-setup-ltdc-to-de-mode/m-p/51881

Instead of seeing the code or image that was posted, i just see a very large icon:

ChipCurious_0-1699552288944.png

The icon shows up in the original post and in the many replies.

Thanks,

David

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello, 

@ChipCurious , thanks for sharing, this confirms my statement, indeed. The post got affected during the migration but will be taken care shortly. We are currently working on this process. Apologies for this current inconvenience you faced. 

Regards,
Lina

Laurids_PETERSEN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @waclawek.jan and @ChipCurious,
I am happy to share an update with you regarding this matter. 

As of yesterday a migration of the images that were lost has been completed.
We will validate the results to verify full recovery, but the images in your example posts are visible now.

Best regards,
Laurids

Hi @Laurids_PETERSEN ,

Thanks for letting us know.

JW