cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing (censored?) post

In this thread:

waclawekjan_0-1712843154161.png

2nd post by @andy_long  (between my 1st and 2nd post) is missing. Note, that in my 2nd post I am quoting from that missing post (> This is only reproducible if it is run continuously for an hour. and > Meanwhile, could you please answer the first part of the question ?)

I don't remember seing post by @Luke_abc there (whatever's the reason it's empty now), but I may have missed that one.

I don't like posts and whole threads disappearing, at all.

Is this misguided work of moderators? Or are these the fist signs of the Khoros shebang starting to go down?

JW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @waclawek.jan , 

Thanks for sharing your concern. I looked into it and here are the findings: 

1. There is no missing reply by @andy_long on the mentioned thread. 
2. The text you are quoting is from a message that was edited and content deleted by @Luke_abc himself. As it was an empty message, it was removed from the thread completely. 

Let me know if it helps!

In the future, please report similar situation by taking the action of 'Report Inappropriate Content' and we will look it up. 

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @waclawek.jan , 

Thanks for sharing your concern. I looked into it and here are the findings: 

1. There is no missing reply by @andy_long on the mentioned thread. 
2. The text you are quoting is from a message that was edited and content deleted by @Luke_abc himself. As it was an empty message, it was removed from the thread completely. 

Let me know if it helps!

In the future, please report similar situation by taking the action of 'Report Inappropriate Content' and we will look it up. 

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

> The text you are quoting is from a message that was edited and content deleted by @Luke_abc himself.

Oh.

I may have not observed the names. I wouldn't expect somebody else to post a reply logically following the OP's post and my first reply, and then remove it.

Thanks,

JW