cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see breadcrumbs on main ST web

There's no forum to report bugs on main st.com site.

waclawekjan_0-1704440135064.png

Breadcrumbs appear briefly when scrolling, but then they are overlapped by the "stuff" on top.

The "modern" webdesign is a disaster.

JW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @waclawek.jan , 

Can you please check now? I got informed and the issue has been resolved. 

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @waclawek.jan ,

Thanks for bringing this is up. This seems not a bug but a design solution - the breadcrumbs are not fixed on top when scrolling. 

LinaDABASINSKAITE_0-1704894472795.png

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Lina DABASINSKAITE ,

You seem to have misunderstood me.

The breadcrumbs are *not* visible in the static case, that's how I made the above screenshot.

They are visible only briefly during scrolling, and when scrolling stops, the top stuff overlaps them.

JW

Hi @waclawek.jan , 

I see, thanks for clarifying. Please share the browsers and its' version you use so we can investigate. 

I checked myself on Chrome, Firefox, Edge - was everything fine. 

Thanks,
Lina

waclawekjan_1-1705074229507.png

Thanks, @waclawek.jan!

I will pass it to a responsible team to further look into it. 

Could you also try opening it on other browsers and see if the issue replicates on your end?

Thanks,
Lina 

Hey, @waclawek.jan ,

now you know :

AScha3_0-1705324085066.jpeg

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hi @Lina DABASINSKAITE ,

I don't use other browser on PC.

JW

Hi @Lina DABASINSKAITE ,

This is a laptop with HD (1920x1080) display, but its physical dimensions are too small, so I use the 125% zoom (which btw. is the default and "recommended" by Windows itself):

waclawekjan_0-1705401434389.png

As an experiment, I've set it to 100% and the breadcrumbs became not been overlapped; but that's not a practically usable setup for this hardware, of course.

I hope this helps to find the bug.

JW

Hello, @waclawek.jan ,

Our team got back and found out exactly the same - the breadcrumbs position changes when screen scale is more than 100%. They are working on the fix. 

Thanks a lot for your inputs here.

BR,
Lina