cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Installing X-Cube-AI

HAlzo
Senior

Hello,

I am trying to install X-Cube-AI on STM32CubeMX.

but I am facing this problem when I try to install it from downloaded file, my user account have full access on PC.

When I try to install it direct web using CUBMX ,connection is interrupted due to time out.

How can I install it?

Best Regards

Hossam Alzomor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
THey
Associate II

You need to unzip the pack file as well, just rename it to a .zip file then unzip as you unzipped the first time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
THey
Associate II

Hi, I also had this problem. In fact some advice says to go to "Help" -> Manage Embedded software packages. But this is option greyed out. So what I done is I downloaded the CUBE-MX-AI package and I unzipped it to the user directory where the folder called "STM32Cube" resides. for example in Windows this is c:\Users\"""Your user name"""\STM32Cube\Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-AI\3.4.0\, and this is for Version 3.4.0. then restart your STM32 IDE. When you create the project you will find the package is present. You might have to click on "Additional software" in the CubeMx perspective to choose it properly

HAlzo
Senior

Hi,

I unzipped the CUBE-MX-AI package in the mentioned folder, but after unzipping it I have only one file .pack, and I cant see the AI option in the project filter

HAlzo
Senior

Hi

After trying several times, I managed to install it

THey
Associate II

You need to unzip the pack file as well, just rename it to a .zip file then unzip as you unzipped the first time.