cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between LSM6DSOISNTR and LSM6DSOISTR

henrique-sander
Associate

Hi!

What is the difference between the part numbers LSM6DSO16ISTR and LSM6DSO16ISNTR? I'm guessing that the one with "N" is able to use the libraries generated by NanoEdge AI Studio, but I can't find a way to confirm this. If that's the case, why can't I see LSM6DSOIS in NanoEdge AI Studio on "Target selection" in "Project settings"? If I can somehow use NanoEdge generated libraries on LS6DSO16IS, can I embed an n-class classification model in it? I'm asking this because I've bought an ISM330IS and then found out that I can only embed anomaly detection models in it.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @henrique-sander ,

NanoEdge AI Studio libraries can be used free of charge on any LSM6DS016ISN, are you sure to have the latest version?

I confirm you that you can't implement N-Classification using NanoEdge AI.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @henrique-sander ,

NanoEdge AI Studio libraries can be used free of charge on any LSM6DS016ISN, are you sure to have the latest version?

I confirm you that you can't implement N-Classification using NanoEdge AI.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.