cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data sheet for chip marked EZFT V6294AI MRC021?

Cal_Harrington
Associate

Hello, and thanks in advance for your help. 

I'm trying to debug (repair) an old circuit board on which we have a 14 pin surface mount chip with the labeling, ST EZFT V6294AI MRC021.   

Is this one of your chips? If so, is it possible to get a datasheet, or at least a pinout as a couple of the pads have lifted from my board and I'd like to know if those pins are critical to the functionality, ground, or maybe even NC.

(@Peter BENSCH I saw your reply in this thread about product markings and thought of asking you directly, here, too.)

Thanks very much and Happy New Year to you all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Cal_Harrington, to the community!

it is the R2R quad opamp TSV6294AIPT, the product information can be found here. Pin 8 is the output of the 3rd opamp.

Hope that helps?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Cal_Harrington, to the community!

it is the R2R quad opamp TSV6294AIPT, the product information can be found here. Pin 8 is the output of the 3rd opamp.

Hope that helps?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks @Peter BENSCH , for the welcome and the answer. That's just the info I needed. Now I need to see if the mfgr of this circuit used the third opAmp. 

I appreciate the help.

Hope you have a great new year,

Cal