cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 December contest: get a chance to win STM32 boards and more!

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

With the holiday season coming up, we are organizing a series of contests around STM32 solutions!

We will publish 8 contests on our STM32 Facebook page in December–and you’re welcome to join in every time! We will select 45 winners throughout the month, based on your correct answers to the questions. Enter the contest for a chance to win a prize among over 200 giveaways including:

• STM32 boards
  • Bluetooth® Low Energy speakers
  • Backpacks, mugs, thermos flasks
  • Vittascience starter kits

… and many more!

0693W00000WK6HBQA1.jpg 

To maximize your chances of success, check out our STM32 webpages to prepare for the quiz!

See you on December 6 for the first contest.

Good luck to all!

Links:

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Thanks to all contributors... here and in Facebook!

Contest is already closed, so we close this discussion as well.

Stay tuned, we will keep you informed...

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Hi Amel and all folks at ST,

This is nice, but...

... at the same time it just so glaringly shows how deep the misunderstanding of who microcontroller developers are, is amongst the marketing folks.

FACEBOOK? Seriously?

Can those who invented this please come here and discuss.

Jan Waclawek

PS. Yes, the new ST web frontpage is beyond horrible.

AScha.3
Principal III

Jan, i think same. This is the new generation at work, anyway play facebook , twitter etc all the day.

i get the impression, STM is more and more on this way...

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
S.Ma
Principal

Quick survey: Any Discord verse Professional or Student skilled in embedded programming here?

HCohe.1
Associate III

@Amel NASRI​ This seems backwards. I would gently suggest that you publish the contests here and post to FB, Discord and other social networks directing developers to your own site.

KiptonM
Lead

My guess, (and I would do this too), putting contests on social media is to get NEW users to look at ST products. We in the Community, are already users to one degree or another.

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Why not a tiktok challenge ))

and raffle some parts

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

perfect ! some STM32F038E6Y6TR ..?

and all show on youtube, how they use it ....

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Nikita91
Lead II

I don't use Facebook or other "social" media. So no contest for me...

And at work these sites are prohibited... Do people from ST have access to Facebook from their workstation?