cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the document about Nucleo-L4R5ZI

Myasu.1
Senior

I bought Nucleo-L4R5ZI.

I can't find any document with HW information such as memory map, registers, etc. for Nucleo-L4R5ZI.

I could find a document with HW layout and other information.

Where can I find a document that contains HW information such as memory maps, registers, etc. for Nucleo-L4R5ZI?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Myasu.1​ "is my understanding correct that the above manual for Nucleo-L4R5ZI ?"

Just to be clear on the distinction between the board and the chip:

As the title says, That document is the Reference Manual (the Datasheet is a separate document) for the STM32L4+ Series MCUs

It applies to the MCUs themselves; it makes no difference what board the chips are mounted on - that is entirely outside the scope of that document.

However, the MCU mounted on a Nucleo-L4R5ZI board is an STM32L4+ Series MCUs - so this is, indeed, the relevant manual.

When your question is resolved, please mark the solution:

0693W000008y9fZQAQ.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

The schematic is under the "CAD Resources" tab of the NUCLEO-L4R5ZI page

Documentation for the STM32L4R5ZI is under that products page, pining in Data Sheet, registers in Reference Manual under "Documentation" tab

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

@Myasu.1​ "I can't find any document with HW information such as memory map, registers, etc. for Nucleo-L4R5ZI"

Those things are defined by the microcontroller chip - not by the board it's on.

Therefore, as @Community member​ said, you need to be looking in the chip datasheet for that info.

"Where can I find a document"

The place to start for all documentation is always the Product Page - there is one for the board:

0693W00000QM35RQAT.png 

And one for the chip:

0693W00000QM35bQAD.png 

You can easily find the Product Page for a product by just putting its part number - here, eg, "STM32L4R5ZI" and "Nucleo-L4R5ZI" - into google.

(other internet search engines are available)

Myasu.1
Senior

@Andrew Neil​ 

@Community member​ 

thank you for quick reply,​

I understand that register, memory map information is not described in board manual.

I find the datasheet describing these information.

STM32L4+ Series advanced Arm®-based 32-bit MCUs - Reference manual

is my understanding correct that the above manual for Nucleo-L4R5ZI ?

@Myasu.1​ "is my understanding correct that the above manual for Nucleo-L4R5ZI ?"

Just to be clear on the distinction between the board and the chip:

As the title says, That document is the Reference Manual (the Datasheet is a separate document) for the STM32L4+ Series MCUs

It applies to the MCUs themselves; it makes no difference what board the chips are mounted on - that is entirely outside the scope of that document.

However, the MCU mounted on a Nucleo-L4R5ZI board is an STM32L4+ Series MCUs - so this is, indeed, the relevant manual.

When your question is resolved, please mark the solution:

0693W000008y9fZQAQ.png

Myasu.1
Senior

thank you for quick reply

i understand that chip manual and board manual are differ.