cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404 Error,Page not found

ShivaRagu
Senior

hello St member,

The below link is not available. I need Audio PDM MW for the STM32H747 DISCO BOARD.

Please help to get the Audio file.

https://www.st.com/en/licensed-software/audiopdm-mw.html?softwareProduct=AudioPDM-MW&softwareVersion=3.2.0

Thanks,

Shivashankari

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You probably took the firmware from Github, right?

The necessary library is not included there for legal reasons and unfortunately there is still a misleading note in the readme.txt.

The best thing is to download the firmware directly from the STMicroelectronics website, because the binaries of the library are included there.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You probably took the firmware from Github, right?

The necessary library is not included there for legal reasons and unfortunately there is still a misleading note in the readme.txt.

The best thing is to download the firmware directly from the STMicroelectronics website, because the binaries of the library are included there.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for the reply. Can I get the link to download the firmware?

Regards,

shankari

ShivaRagu
Senior

Thanks, Sorry I got the link.