cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does not generate HAL_RTCEx_SetWakeUpTimer_IT()

tsuna
Associate II

Code generation with STM32CubeMx version 6.5.0 is missing the HAL_RTCEx_SetWakeUpTimer_IT () that should be in the MX_RTC_Init () function.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @tsuna​ ,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your feedback,

You are right, Issue confirmed from my side. It seems that the HAL_RTCEx_SetWakeUpTimer_IT() is not generated when RTC wake-up interrupt through EXTI line is enabled.

I submitted an internal ticket to fix this issue, I will keep you posted.

Internal ticket number: 126569 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @tsuna​ ,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your feedback,

You are right, Issue confirmed from my side. It seems that the HAL_RTCEx_SetWakeUpTimer_IT() is not generated when RTC wake-up interrupt through EXTI line is enabled.

I submitted an internal ticket to fix this issue, I will keep you posted.

Internal ticket number: 126569 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @tsuna​ ,

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.6.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution.

Sara.

Kamil Duljas
Senior III

There is regression in version: 6.7.0-RC2.

The issue still exist

Dudo

I'm using the latest IDE 1.14.1 and this function isn't activating the RTC interrupt. MCU is H743VIT6.

Could there still be a problem?  I have the interrupts enabled in rtc.c, the function called... what could be the issue?