cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H755ZI-Q CubeMX Does not generate ADC clocks

GOh.4
Associate

Hello,

I have recently encountered an issue after updating STM32CubeMX to the most recent version 6.5.0.

The said version seem to have missing ADC "Clock Prescaler" in the configuration menu and ADC clock generation is locked disabled in the "Clock Configuration" menu even when ADC is set enabled.

The issues are gone when downgraded to 6.4.0.

Please have a look on this issue.

Thank you

Board: Nucleo STM32H755ZI-Q

Firmware: STM32Cube FW_H7 V1.10.0

Image 1: No "Clock Prescaler" menu in the ADC configuration menu

0693W00000Kcvz2QAB.pngImage2: ADC clock configuration is locked disabled even when ADC1 is set enabled.

0693W00000KcvzWQAR.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @GOh.4​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

This is a known issue and it is already reported to the dev team to be fixed. I will keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 124641 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @GOh.4​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

This is a known issue and it is already reported to the dev team to be fixed. I will keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 124641 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @GOh.4​ ,

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.6.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution.

Sara.