cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi ST Community, I found an audio.bin file in SAI example. I want to have my own .wav file's .bin file. So, i need help in converting audio files to .bin or hex format.

Vins
Senior

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

If you mean the audio.bin file: It's just a WAV file that has been renamed to BIN.

There are plenty of tools on the net that can be used to convert binary data to HEX, e.g. srecord.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

If you mean the audio.bin file: It's just a WAV file that has been renamed to BIN.

There are plenty of tools on the net that can be used to convert binary data to HEX, e.g. srecord.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Vins
Senior

Thank You, @Peter BENSCH​  Sir.

The .WAV file is in a binary form, would suggest you look at the internals with a file viewer / hex editor type tool to understand the nature of the file and its content.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..