cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SensorTile.box error - SD file needed for the app not found

DLind.660
Associate

I am trying to upload apps to the tile, but for some of the entry level example apps (e.g. vibration monitor app) and for an expert mode app that I designed I get an error when trying to upload the app. It says: "SD file needed for the app not found" and I cannot upload. I cannot find this in any documentation, please advise?

Some of the other entry leve example apps are however possible to upload (e.g. "Human activity recognition").

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @DLind.660​ , are you able to download the example app "Vibration monitoring - Training" on you SensorTile.box? I don't think it is an SD card issue, but the download of some .json files (which defines the structure of the high-level app) that could have been missed during the FW upgrade... Regards

DLind.660
Associate

Hi, thanks for supporting. I got a reply from an ST FAE and the answer is that it needs a baseline vibration level to compare to. This is stored on the SD card, and must be saved first. The message refers to that this file is missing on the SD card. There is very new documentation on this subject coming soon, that should help others