cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does STM32G4 arrive?

Andrea Canepa
Senior

The official release of STM32G4 was scheduled for the 20th week of 2019, but now we are in the 21st week and there is still nothing.

Any problems?

Andrea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Asantos
Senior

Digikey has 10 in stock.

https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=NUCLEO-G474RE

Amel.

Is there samples of the STM32G474VET6 available?

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Asantos
Senior

Andrea,

It arrived yesterday.�� Its a great chip for power conversion and motor control. CORDIC, FMAC, encoder with index processing, HRTIM center aligned, OPAMP/PGA with external bias, etc. There's some errata in the ADC that i'm a little worried about.

I want to know when the board NUCLEO-G474RE and samples will be available.

Thanks ST.

Ari.

Andrea Canepa
Senior

Yes, I am aware of all the beautiful features of this new MCU, in fact I've been waiting for it for many months. I am also interested in the "NUCLEO" card to start testing the product. As for the ADC bugs, I hope they will be fixed quickly.

Andrea

Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

Finddchips still does not show stock. But datasheet and reference manual are available.

The fact of being able to read the datasheet and reference manual is already a step forward. Little by little the rest will come (if STM intends to sell its new MCU).

Andrea

Andrea Canepa
Senior

Can anyone give information on when NUCLEO boards will be available to do the first experiments with G4?

Andrea

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello,

Do you still have issues to order STM32G4 samples & boards?

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

Search at www.findchips.com for the STM32G4 chips and nucleo board. Availability is not good.

Yes, I confirm what Uwe Bonnes wrote: the availability of NUCLEO cards for G4 is impossible.

Look at yourself, this is the situation detected by "Octopart":

0690X000008ifDoQAI.jpg

Furthermore Mouser, for example, writes that availability will be for mid-July 2019 �� �� �� :

0690X000008ifENQAY.jpg

Asantos
Senior

Digikey has 10 in stock.

https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=NUCLEO-G474RE

Amel.

Is there samples of the STM32G474VET6 available?