STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I use the Quad SPI memory controller peripheral on STM32F4xx series to access a PSRAM or SRAM IC rather than a flash IC, and have the data memory map as if internal RAM?

I am hoping to use the CMSIS/DSP libraries to work on data that I periodically store on external RAM. If it is important, my current plan is to use the Lyontek LY68L6400 PSRAM or the VTI7064 SRAM (more expensive). Both are 64Mb volatile memory ICs th...

PDR_ON effects to VBat?

Datasheet says Yes, but as we tested, RTC still runs (hold data after disconnected power), no matter what state of the pin is.Thanks for any suggesstion!

Dat Tran by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interfacing between SMT32F and ST L6206

Previously I've designed a motordriver based on an STM32F303 and an ST L6206 Dual Full Bridge driver. I've had some issues with the interfacing between the MCU and the bridge driver, because the MCU works on 3V3 and the bridge driver works on 5V. So ...

MAkke by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with WiFi Connection in board B-L475E-IoT01A2

I have purchased a B-L475E-IoT01A2 board that WiFi connection works well in the company. But the problem is that when I take this board home and test it, it doesn't connect to Wifi. It should be noted that in both cases, I test this board with my mob...

Slh by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

flash using USART for STM32F303E- eval

hi stm,i want to flash using USART. what is procedure.flashloader demonstrator is not working, it is getting hanged (win 7). but target is WIN XP.mcu board is need to connect with WIN-XP PC. how to achieve the target.

Labels