STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L432 Internal Temp Sensor

I'm trying to get the internal temperature sensor working on a custom board with an STM32L432KC. VDDA is 2.5V and is stable. The raw readings I'm getting are about 200 counts higher than I would expect on a 12bit config. The reading doesn't change ba...

PCarn.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

nucleo-F756ZG with Qorvo DWM3000

Hello,I have connected the nucleo f756zg board with the qorvo dwm3000. I found the inc and src files for the dwm3000 but the drivers for the dwm3000 are available for the m33 and m4 families.Is it someone who used an M7-Cortex mcu and have the driver...

USB Device Connection and Disconnection

STM32F4 is working in USB Device MSC mode successfully.I need to detect the USB connection state. I put the HAL_PCD_ConnectCallback function in main.c but on compiling I received warning.Debug/../USB_DEVICE/Target/usbd_conf.c:307: multiple definition...

Nico3 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G4 boot image max size

Hi Guys, New in STM32 design. We are going to use STM32G4 MCU (specific P/N hasn't been selected yet).We want to use dual image boot (for upgrade option). I need to choose an external QSPI flash for that.What is the maximum image size for STM32G4? Th...

Shay by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FSMC vs FMC in parallel LCD display i stmF4 series

Hello, I have a question about the FSMC and FMC protocols in the F4 series. Well, I have a configured 4" waveshare display configured for FSMC in STM32F407G. Due to lack of space in the flash, I am forced to add memory (I want to do it using QUADSPI,...

Resolved! GPIO not working by baremetal programming

Greetings, I am trying to blink LED using baremetal programming. I am just starting bare metal programming. My LED on Nucleo - F070 board is not being turned ON. I checked register values on data sheet and user manual and it seems to be correct. RCC ...

jsoda.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

MIPI DSI

How to connect two MIPI DSI LCDs to an STM32 microcontroller such that both displays receive identical data?

Labels