cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the electronic load to the STEVAL-WLC38RX to simulate wireless charging of a smartphone

DZaot1
Associate II

Hello everyone,

to simulate wireless charging of a smartphone (I want to achieve 5W transmission to the load), I need to use an electronic load and add the load step by step. Since the wireless charging system cannot immediately absorb high current, what sequence of loads should I connect to the STEVAL-WLC38RX to ensure it absorbs 5W?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
willzhou
ST Employee

Hi Domenico

Welcome to community.

You can follow application notes, wlc38 default vout is 5V, you can use e-load and add the load step by step, for example 200mA, when you reach 1A, it means RX absorbs 5V/1A/5W power.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
willzhou
ST Employee

Hi Domenico

Welcome to community.

You can follow application notes, wlc38 default vout is 5V, you can use e-load and add the load step by step, for example 200mA, when you reach 1A, it means RX absorbs 5V/1A/5W power.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.