cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: dll component migrating from .net framework project to .net core peoject

cuongnguyen
Associate

Currently, I am working on a project that involves STU HF library, it works fine on the .net framework project. However. as we move on to the .net core project to branch out to other operating systems(Linux), the project could not read stuhfl.dll. My inspection is that the .net core is not compatible with the stuhfl.dll. Is there any other version of this dll that works on .Net core? Help is needed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @cuongnguyen, to the community!

I am extremely sorry to have to inform you that:

• the DLL belongs to the software package STSW-ST25RU-SDK that is already on NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs)
  • the software package in turn is aimed at the ST25RU3993, which has already been discontinued without replacement or successor

I definitely cannot recommend continuing to work with the software.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @cuongnguyen, to the community!

I am extremely sorry to have to inform you that:

• the DLL belongs to the software package STSW-ST25RU-SDK that is already on NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs)
  • the software package in turn is aimed at the ST25RU3993, which has already been discontinued without replacement or successor

I definitely cannot recommend continuing to work with the software.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
cuongnguyen
Associate

thank you for your quick response, but can you provide the source code for stuhfl library , i can not find it any where in the STMicroelectronic page, just for research purpose

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Sorry, no, unfortunately the source code is not available to me.