cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC 58 mcu family FCCU configuration

Mmechri
Associate

Hi ,

Based on the reference manual RM0407 {SPC58 C Line - 32 bit Power Architecture automotive MCU
Dual z4 cores 180 MHz, 4 MBytes Flash, HSM, ASIL-B}

The following FCCU failure the user can’t inject this fault. .

Mmechri_0-1714635412247.png

For more details, I also take  as a reference the "TCU Faults" chapter in the AN5013 application note, "SPC584Cx/SPC58ECx FCCU Fault Sources and Reaction."

Mmechri_1-1714635758861.pngMmechri_2-1714635854773.png

• My question is, is there any method to check if the FCCU error handler path is as expected? 

To verify the FCCU handled path, I performed the following procedure:

1. Error Code Injection: I attempted to directly inject an error by writing the error code to the FCCU's NCF_CFG - Noncritical Fault Configuration(NCFF) register (FCCU->NCFF).

2. MCU Response: As not expected, the MCU triggered a recursive interrupt. This means the MCU continuously called the interrupt service routine (ISR) associated with the FCCU error, preventing the main program code from executing normally.

3. Ivor 1 Error Observation: Following the error injection, an Ivor 1 error occurred.

My question is, Is there a configuration option to change the FCCU's response to this fault via an interrupt (IRQ) instead of triggering an IVOR1 error? Additionally, I want to confirm if the method I used to inject the error is correct.

Intended Fault Path:

1. Error Code Injection
  2. MCU Response: IRQ
  3. Return to execution of the main application

Thank you in advance for your response .

0 REPLIES 0