AnsweredAssumed Answered

Gyroscope for tunneling machine

Question asked by del_val.ignacio on Oct 13, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 11, 2017 by dvorak.peter
Hello all,

We are planning to include a PCB in a little tunneling machine in order to measure inclination and deviation (in degrees) in relation to an origin (0,0,0). We are looking for a sensor, maybe a gyroscope, but the selected sensor must be robust against vibrations and magnetic fields. Anyone has a trace about which sensor should we use? Maybe MEMS is not an option? Thanks in advance.