On 14-12-2005 at 11:58, Anonymous wrote:
I am happy to tell you, that i found the error on my own. I don't know exactly, why the program did not work, because, now it works completely with the same code that did not work before. The only thing i did in between, was to disable the PACKET_HEADER query in the main routine. After doing this, the Application ran without restrictions. Then i analysed the PACKET_HEADER on the Oscilloscope and found out, that the correct data have been sent from the PC to the board. So i put the code for asking for the PACKET_HEADER back to the main routine. After comliling that, it also ran. But after doing a reset and then starting the application quite quick, there was the same error as before. Be shure to spend enough time for the processor to come up with the application.
Retrieving data ...