AnsweredAssumed Answered

STVD MCU Selection List Empty

Question asked by vandiver.tony on Mar 4, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 6, 2013 by vandiver.tony
Was using STVD successfully for a couple of projects on two different machines.  One machine is still working fine. 

I cannot create a new project targeting either the Raisonance Tool Chain, or any other tool chain (assembly only included) because in all cases, the MCU Selection List is Empty. 

Have reinstalled versions 4.3.1 and 4.3.3 several times.  I can compile with Raisonance using an old project where the MCU is still selected, but cannot link because the -P option for rlstm8 is not present (the -P option is there on the machine that works, and without it, the Raisonance linker complains about the demo period being over).

I have noticed that after reinstalling, all my recent lists are still present in the ide as well as several other options selected while running.  I'm guessing that the inability to load the mcu list is related to not completely reinstalling the IDE from scratch so if anyone knows how to clean a system from all files related to STVD, please help me out.  Have tried cleaning the registry of all things related to STVD, but no luck.

Latest installer log :

Setup launched on 3-4-2013 at 13:51:58
Script version not found: ignored
First setup mode
Platform 5.1 - intel processor
Processing password: standard tools
ExecMachineName=Version 4.3.1
PATH modified for ASM toolchain
parport service stopped: no driver installed for parallel port
Launched "C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\st_toolset\stvp\STTubDriver\STTSLink_Install.bat
MFC redistribution not necessary (already present).
Setup ends successfully

Outcomes