AnsweredAssumed Answered

stm8s active halt mode PA1 port pin issue

Question asked by mehta.vishal on Dec 28, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 30, 2012 by mehta.vishal
hello,
following is the short details about the objective of the program..and their after the problem what i am facing...
I am using stm8s005c6t6 controller and  we are using capacitive based power supply (lm7805) regulator is connected at the unregulated dc to get the 5v supply. I have connected PORTA pin 1 to drive the relay. Since relay takes 30mA of current....so when ever relay has to be switched i send the controller to active halt mode with master frequecy set to LSI 128khz and AWU with delay of 0.5S...and in the interrupt routine of AWU i will first switch off the relay and then switch the frequency to again HSI-16mhz.

Problem:- when i set PA1 and goes into active halt mode, PA1 automatically goes to zero...and after AWU wakeup interrupt...PA1 come back to high state...if i use any other port instead of PA1 it works fine...but the issue is only with PA1.....i am not able to understand the problem....so finally i am using wfi() instruction instead of active halt...and then it works...

can any one suggest me the cause of the problem or any other kind of solution...

thanks in advance....

Outcomes