Diving into STM32F091 Nucleo Examples (STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.9.0).
Trying ADC Sequencer and find this comment in main.c:
* @brief For this example, generate a waveform voltage on a spare DAC
* channel, so user has just to connect a wire between DAC channel
* (pin PA.04) and ADC channel (pin PA.04) to run this example.
* (this prevents the user from resorting to an external signal generator)
* This function configures the DAC and generates a constant voltage of Vdda/2.
* To modify the voltage level, use function "WaveformVoltageGenerationForTest_Update"
* @param None
* @retval None
static void WaveformVoltageGenerationForTest_Config(void)
Besides being unable to connect PA4 with PA4 (DACOUT1 and ANIN4 are both at PA4), two questions:
- Is there any detailed structure doc of e.g. STM32F091 pin PA4 (AIN4 and DACOUT1) regarding ADC and DAC ?
- Is it possible to read a DAC back via AIN if they share the same pin (PA4 in my case)?