AnsweredAssumed Answered

GATT and BLE for Gyroscope and Accelerometers

Question asked by John Justice on Jun 12, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 20, 2018 by Giuseppe Messina

I managed to get MIT app inventor file to connect to the FCU and even received some data!  I attached the AIA (app inventor project file) if anyone wants it as a start.   My issue is that the only UUID's I was able to find that were providing what appeared to be some sort of timer values, just increment up and up.   (found the UUID's via nRF connect android app, excellent to "sniff" available UUIDs).  I imagine the code may be looking for the software to set a flag before broadcasting the other data, but that is just a guess at this point.

I tried to review the multiple firmware files to determine how the UUID's were being set for all the accelerator and gyroscope values, but didn't have much luck.

Does anyone have a reasonably straightforward answer as to what the UUIDs are for the gyro/temp/acc/etc and where they are determined in the files?  a practical answer would be greatly appreciated!  (I have already read about GATT and the bluetooth standard service uuid's but am just a hobbyist here...)

Attachments

Outcomes