AnsweredAssumed Answered

Motor control SDK 5.1.0 code generation problem when using STM32CubeMX 4.26.0

Question asked by blue.andy on Jun 10, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 14, 2018 by blue.andy

Hello,

I started the experimental work on Motor control SDK 5.1.0, it seems that the code generation have issue when using STM32Cube v4.26.0.  The problem is that the generated code/project has missing mc lib to link, which causes the build failure in the SW development IDE, such as IAR, SW4STM32, etc.

Please refer to Motor control SDK 5.1.0 and SW4STM32 not compiling  to find a case of details.

Will ST support confirm and address this issue?

One more question is, how the MotorControlWorkbench find the version of STM32CubeMX installed in system? I have a STM32CubeMX 4.26.0 installed in system previously did not been found by MotorControlWorkbench and I have to uninstall and re-install to let MotorControlWorkbench be aware of the installation of STM32CubeMX 4.26.0.

Which version of STM32CubeMX to be suggested to work with Motor control SDK 5.1.0?  I have STM32CubeMX  of version 4.25.1 installed and when generate code/project for SW4STM32 or TrueStudio, there a c file was missing from project and build will fail. The code/project generation for IAR is fine.

Andy

Outcomes