New content include:
- TagHelper.identifyTypeVProduct() and TagHelper.identifyType4Product() can now throw the TAG_NOT_IN_THE_FIELD STException
if the tag was moved out of the RF field in the middle of the discovery process.
- ST25DVTag.readMailboxMessage and ST25DVTag.fastReadMailboxMessage return a status byte before the data when requested read size = 1.
- Support for ST25TV02K tag with EAS and tamper detect features.
- Other features such as digital signature and untraceable mode are available under NDA. Please contact ST.
- Support for ST25DV-W1 and ST25DV-W2 dynamic tags with PWM output
- New About class created to return the st25sdk library version + the list of extra features (available in NDA versions)
- New STException MISSING_LIBRARY used when building an application with the SDK without the proper dependencies.
Changes and improvements:
- Added writeCCFile(byte buffer) to CCFileInterface.
- NDEF WifiRecord can now handle all the possible authentication and encryption types
- Removed limitations of ST25DVTag.readMailboxMessage and ST25DVTag.fastReadMailboxMessage when asking for a single byte of data.
Now no exception is sent + the status byte is returned before the data byte, to be coherent with the values returned for other sizes.
- Added space between first name and last name values of the vCARD's [N]ame field
- Reader libraries
- Updated transceive implementation to return response for ST25TV and ST25DV-W commands
- Added method to set the response length before any command
- Adjusted FEIG readers transmit/receive length parameters
- Fixed toggling PCB for Type 4 anti-collision sequence
- Corrected JNI crash on reconnect