We have started proto-typing with BlueNRG2 reference board. However, I met a following problem.
If someone have had same experience or solution, please share with us.
- ROM image as a example of HID/HOGP provided by ST DK(BlueNRG-1_2 DK 2.6.0) works fine.
- ROM image built by Keil MDK v5.25 does not work correctly, behaves very unstable.
(randomly freezes, or sends no BT frames or sends invalid BT frames, sometimes discoverable, sometimes undiscoverable...)
- Target: HID_Mouse.hex
- H/W: STEVAL-IDB008V2
- IDE: Keil MDK v5.25
- Development Kit: BlueNRG-1_2 DK 2.6.0
- Project file: BlueNRG-1_2 DK 2.6.0\Project\BLE_Examples\BLE_HID_Peripheral_MDK-ARM\BlueNRG-2
- Build target: HID_Mouse
- Nothing modified from ST DK Release, Just cleaned and built.
- Codes, Project options, etc, nothing modified from original.
I guess ST original release would be built by IAR EWARM. If this problem comes from compiler issue, we need to avoid to use Keil MDK.