hi, i'm builing my own motor driver communicating by CAN BUS
i belive my can filter code because i almost always use this code,
but what i found funny thing is when i power on the circuit, then can bus filter not be initialized super very occasionally.
here is my enviroment
1. using HAL DRIVER by CUBEMX
2. polling methode, not interrupt
3. 24V -> 3.3V voltage down (not important. maybe)
4. I have two machine, the one is fully connected which is not malfunction yet (about 3 month) , the other strange one has missing ID
- I mean, there are 4 IDs, the strange one has one missing id, and the other IDs are transmitting message to this
And this is what i found on this case
1. filter not working, so whole message in canbus can be recenved
2. actually, the malfunctioning part (ID) has no relation with part, the i had not checked other parts have same matter
2. NEVER filter worked unless power off - on
- even if reset pin, and re-download program
3. filter totally work in power reset, definitely same program
4. very rarely occurred, maybe a tens of time
is there any similar issue like this?
i think when stop transmitting massage to the missing ID i will become normal ( not tried yet ).
well, why this happen?