Hi every body,
Really I need your help in order to see if there are any extra change in the schematic side.
Right now I use the same board used for STM32F105 to my new STM32F411.
What I did:
- I just change the old micro-controller "F105" with the new one "F411".
- Migrate all the SW application to the new library of "F411".
- Upload the new FW to "F411".
- Face not stable result on the UART port "terminal".
- My application doesn't work properly.
=> is it really accepted to use the same board used for STM32F105 to the new one STM32F411 (chips have an identical pinout ) ?
=> if yes, there is any extra change I have to do it it on the board ( Quartz, . . . ).