Good rest of the day.
There is a problem.
I'm looking for information on the cmd6 command for sd cards. The available information is not complete. http://zxevo-files.perestoroniny.ru/ngs-read-only/docs/_sd_card/sd_physical_specs_full_2009.pdf
And very different from different manufacturers of sd cards. If I understood correctly, there is no single standard.
The cmd6 command transfers the sd card to fast mode, one switch per call. Available from official standard functions:
1) the inclusion of 1-4-8 data lines
2) the inclusion of the standard bus speed 1 ~ 25MGz. (Unique)
3) the inclusion of increased bus speed 50-100-200MGz. (unique)
4) enabling DDR mode, DDR2 for data. (duplicated by other teams)
5) Switching on the power supply 1.8V (for SDXC) (duplicated by other commands)
6) programming of a unique user function. (unique)
I'm interested in the format for representing the command argument. I often met the magic numbers, but this is not enough.
My code without a hula https://bitbucket.org/AVI-crak/system_f746