Dear STM32 friends,
ST is proud to announce STM32WB MCUs - a new member in STM32 family. These new devices reshape STM32 family by introduceing dual-core capability (Cortex-M4F and Cortex-M0+) and embedded IEEE 802.15.4-2011 RF transceiver with BLE v4.2/v5.0 in a single package. By combining these features with high performance, ultra-low power, security and various analog/timing/communication peripherals, STM32WB can be an ideal solution for next generation bluetooth applications.
- Performance: Cortex-M4F running up to 64MHz, Cortex-M0+ running up to 32MHz
- Memory: up to 1MB of Flash, up to 256kB of SRAM
- RF: BT Smart 5.0, Thread, ZigBee, IEEE 802.15.4-2011
- Communication: I2C, USART, LPUART, SPI, USB, SAI, QSPI
- Timers: 16-bit timers, LPTIM, WDG, RTC
- Analog: ADC, COMP, temp. sensor
- Others: DMA, LCD controller, touch sensing
- Supply: 1.71 - 3.6V
- Current consumption: <50µA/MHz in Run mode, <30 nA in shutdown mode
STM32WB is supported by wide range of development tools. Ecosystem consists of STM32CubeMX, STM32WB Cube, STM32CubeMonitor-RF and Nucleo kit.
STM32WB will be presented by ST during Embedded World 2018 in Nuremberg on February 27th - March 1st. If you plan to attend this fair, please visit us to see STM32WB in action and to discuss with our STM32 experts.
Start designing with STM32WB today and take your Bluetooth application to the next level!