My Requirement as Below:
Connect OV7670 Camera Module (Or Any Other Module with Support 640x480) with STM32F407VGT6(100Pins) and Get 640x480 Grayscale Image at Minimum 7 FPS Directly on Windows PC Through USB & Android Through OTG
As Per My Research i Found Below Things:
- I Can Use DCMI To Connect Camera with STM32F407VGT6. Also i Have Some Example Of It.
But Where i Stuck is
- How to Transfer That Data To PC & Android Over USB? (Because in All Example There is USB To UART Used)
- Which Interface Need Full Speed OR High Speed?
Also I Want To Transfer That Data in Bulk Transfer Mode to PC
- as Per My Knowledge Libusb Makes My Task Easy on PC & Android, But Confusion is How to Write Driver For MCU?
- I See Example of HID, Custom HID, CDC But i Have Not Seen Any Example of Vendor Specific Class Driver For ST MCU
- Is It Possilble to Modify HID,Custom HID, CDC Driver To Satisfy My Requirement?
Lets Clear Also Some Things:
- I dont want to store any image on board if its not require compulsory
- I dont want to do any image processing onboard if its not require compulsory
- I Just want 7 FPS of Camera 640x480 Resolution Grayscale - All Image Processing i doing through software on windows & app on android.
- I Only Need Direct USB Connection, I DONT WANT USB TO SERIAL CONNECTION - I WANT PURE USB CONNECTION
- I Dont want to Implement UVC Drivers, I Need Bulk Transfer.
- Please Dont Suggest Wi-fi, Bluetooth or Anyother Communication Because I Need Only Through USB
I am Programming Guy very familiar with C#, C++, .Net, Eclipse, Android, Java, PHP.
But im New to STM32F4 But I have done Basic Projects with That to Understand how its works and i also successful in that.
-Thanks in Advance.