Boards: STM32F0 Discovery, STM32F4 Discovery
OS: Windows 8.1 x64
Tried the following multiple times with restarts, uninstalls:
- Downloading driver from here (downloaded as en.stsw-stm32102)
- Installed VCP_V1.5.0_Setup_W8_x64_64bits.exe
- Plugged in device (shows up as STM32 STLink)
- Assign driver by 'picking from a list of device drivers'
PlatformIO cannot build on device. I gave it to my friend and he was able to flash both disco boards no problem in Linux.
- I assigned the driver to my ST Link device as mentioned by sinha here, did not work
- I don't know where to find the "startup file" mentioned here
[UPDATE] I used the driver from here and both boards work no problem