I got my STEVAL-IDB007V1M with the SPBTLE-1" (based on BlueNRG-1 and installed the STSW-BLUENRG1-DK (v2.6.0). With the help of Antonio (46418-spbtle-1s-how-to-get-a-ble-connection) I know, the STEVAL-IDB007V1M works as it should.
I installed Atollic TrueSTUDIO for STM32 9.0.0, I imported the BLE_SensorDemo project as described in 'SensorDemo_BlueMS_main.c File Reference'. I can build the project - when I flash the Release.hex file to the BlueNRG-1 with the 'BlueNRG-1 Flasher' nothing happens on the BlueNRG-1.
Same with Micro_Hello_World :-(
I set the HS_SPEED_XTAL=HS_SPEED_XTAL_32MHZ in BLE_SensorDemo and I already switched the optimization level to -O0 in the compiler settings of the projects.
TIA, best regards