I need to re-upload original firmware to ST25R3911B-DISCO with STLink-V2.
(Discovery GUI is not applicable for me here, I need to do it exactly with STLink-V2)
I connected with wires:
- 20-pin's VCC (1) to 10-pin's VTREF (1)
- 20-pin's GND (4) to 10-pin's GND (3)
- 20-pin's GND (6) to 10-pin's GND (5)
- 20-pin's TRST (3) to 10-pin's NC (9)
- 20-pin's SWDIO (7) to 10-pin's SWDIO (2)
- 20-pin's SWCLK (9) to 10-pin's SWCLK (4)
- 20-pin's SWO (13) to 10-pin's SWDIO (2)
- 20-pin's TDI (5) to 10-pin's TDI (8)
When I connecting both devices to same PC and running utility and trying to connect, it connects, ST-Link V2 has green LED light, but next I seeing: "Unknown device id" and after clicking "OK" it has red LED light again.
I tried Target -> Settings... with all combinations of JTAG/SWD and connection modes.and no effect.
Help me please! Deadline to this task is too near!