I am trying to detect a collision and generate an interrupt on INT1, and also to detect motion and generate an interrupt on INT2. INT1 is working normally, but INT2 does not work. It seems I am missing something...
These are the values I put at registers:
- CTRL_REG0 = 0x90 // Pull-up disconnected to SDO/SA0 pin
- CTRL_REG1 = 0x27 // HR / Normal / Low-power mode (10 Hz), Z-axis enabled, Y-axis enabled, X-axis enabled
- CTRL_REG2 = 0x01 // High-pass filter enabled for AOI function on interrupt 2
- CTRL_REG3 = 0x40 // IA1 interrupt on INT1 enabled
- CTRL_REG4 = 0x88 // Output registers not updated until MSB and LSB reading, high-resolution enabled
- CTRL_REG5 = 0x00 // Normal mode, FIFO disabled, interrupt request not latched
- CTRL_REG6 = 0x28 // Interrupt 2 function on INT2 pin enabled, activity interrupt enabled
- INT1_CFG = 0x95 // AND logic. Enable XLIE, YLIE and ZLIE interrupt generation.
- INT1_THS = 0x32 // Threshold (THS) = 50LSBs 15.625mg/LSB = 781.25mg
- INT1_DURATION = 0x00 // Duration = 0LSBs (1/1Hz) = 0s.//0x78 --> 120s
- INT2_CFG = 0x95 // AND logic. Enable XLIE, YLIE and ZLIE interrupt generation.
- INT2_THS = 0x08 // Threshold (THS) = 8LSBs 15.625mg/LSB = 125mg
- INT2_DURATION = 0x0A // Duration = 10LSBs (1/1Hz) = 10s
Does anybody know how to configure INT2 correctly to make it work?