I'm working on a custom board : stm32l073 + LCD screen ( matrix 4 x 25 ).
I can't understand how to use HAL_LCD_Write function.
As far as I understand I just need 3 parameters in order to write LCD :
SEG : 0 - 24
DATA : 0 - 1 ( yes/no )
Or can someone explain the function note :
* @note For LCD glass COM*SEG as 8*40 for example, the LCD common terminals COM[0,7]
* are mapped on 32bits LCD_RAM_REGISTER[0,14] according to rules: COM(n) spread
* on LCD_RAM_REGISTER(2*n) and LCD_RAM_REGISTER(2*n+1).The segment terminals
* SEG[0,39] of COM(n) correspond to LSB bits of related LCD_RAM_REGISTER(2*n)[0,31]
* and LCD_RAM_REGISTER(2*n+1)[0,7]